Vellsam Materias Bioactivas has a new line of Green Areas with which it provides innovative nutritional solutions for sports turf fields such as soccer or golf fields, to which Phase 1 of the de-escalation by the coronavirus COVID-19 has recently allowed its reopening for controlled sports practice.
Green Areas also has a series of well-defined lines that propose different types of solutions to problems that can be generated in these sports grass surfaces, which are called Soil, Biostimulant, Fertilizer, Stressless and Aqua.
- The Soil line, the flooring range, consists of a series of products designed to improve soil conditions and characteristics. These products are Soilgreen, Humigreen 26, Salt Solution and pH Green.
- The Biostimulant line relieve the plant of stress at critical moments. This range includes Aminogreen, Enraigreen, Flower Plus, Addgreen, Powergreen and Green Spirull, the latter a soluble liquid vegetable fertilizer whose active matter is made up of marine microalgae.
- Fertilizer are high-tech and fast assimilation nutrition products to correct all kinds of deficiencies. Here are Fitoforce K, Microgreen 3, Greeniron, Cuprogreen, Greenca and Greenkeco, in addition to concentrated NPK progels with a high content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, the Pro Gel 17-17-17, 33-5-5, 0 -16-28, 7-0-21 and 7-20-7.
- As for Stressless, they are plant stress correctors and plant defense inducers. The line is made up of Green Force Si, Green Force One, Osmogreen and Root Plus Green. Green Force One is an elicitor formulated to activate the defense response of plants; Osmogreen an organic fertilizer of plant origin to improve the resistance of plants to factors of extreme environmental stress, and Root Plus Green a powerful rooting that promotes root development by providing vigor to the plant and improving the absorption and translocation of nutrients and water.
- The latest line of Green Areas is the Aqua, a series of products for conditioning and use of water such as Blue Force, which controls and minimizes the population of algae, Lesswater and Mojagreen.
In recent months, Vellsam has participated in various events held throughout Andalusia focused on plant nutrition in these green areas, such as the Symposium on New Technologies in Nutrition for Green Areas in Marbella (Malaga), a talk at the Royal Club Sevilla Golf de Alcalá de Guadaíra (Seville), the Annual Greenkeepers Congress in Retamar-El Toyo (Almería) or some days organized in Estepona (Málaga) together with the most experienced producer of tepe in the national market, Tapiz Verde. In all of them, Vellsam presented its technology with specific solutions for sports lawns, a catalog of more than 35 products that make up this innovative line of the company.